Clean Room Depot’s Modular Airlock Clean Rooms assemble quickly with minimal use of tools. Many applications can be assembled in less than one hour. The latch-together system provides strong, positive connections at walls, corners, ceiling-virtually every connection. Because of the modular design, Airlock enclosures are equally effective in both permanent and temporary applications. They can be easily expanded or reconfigured to meet ever-changing demands.
Frame Construction: Anodized Aluminum Frames
Finish: Epoxy, Ionized Clear Coat
Required Cleanliness Class/ISO Certification
- Low outgassing, closed-cell, foam gaskets seal frame-to-frame connection.
- Vinyl inserts lock into frame with airtight seal; insert cannot be knocked loose from accidental impacts. Cleaning is quick and easy.
- Frame construction with knock-together corners allows for replacement of individual parts.
- Numerous door options to accommodate individual uses; pre-hung for quick assembly.
- Ceiling frames latch into position in the same manner as the walls, and can be designed to accommodate various types of filtration & lighting units.
- Lightweight, anodized aluminum frames are available ionized clear coat or epoxy
Our Clean Room Experts are Ready to Help Specify and Quote Your Needs.