The HEPA Filtered Garment and Storage Cabinet is designed to offer a clean environment for both garment and material storage. Dust and other particles are filtered by an integrated HEPA/blower system that provides a continuous flow of class 100 air over garments and supplies. Units are constructed of 3/4″ non-shedding melamine board sealed with heavy-duty white plastic laminate. For proper airflow, our chrome plated hardware and perforated steel shelves are used to ensure clean room compatibility. You may easily store twenty garments in a cabinet and the four shelves, adjustable in 1″ increments, provide ample storage space for parts, tools, and other materials
- Integrated HEPA/blower system 99.99% efficient @ 0.3 microns or larger.
- Gasketed 3/8″ clear acrylic doors with adjustable European hinges.
- Slopped top prevents particle build up.
- Disposable 1″ thick prefilter.
- Chrome plated hanger bar with hangers.
- White powder coated intake and exhaust grilles.
- On/Off switch with 8′ grounded power cord.
- (4) perforated white powder coated steel shelves adjustable in 1″ increments.
Custom Sizes or Colors
Polypropylene Interior Surfaces
Solid Polypropylene Construction
Stainless Steel Interior Surfaces
Keyed Door Lock Handles
Acrylite Chemical Resistant Doors
6″ Cabinet Stand
N2 Purge Port
99.9995% ULPA Filter @ 0.12 microns or Larger
Perforated Stainless Steel or Polypropylene Shelves
Stainless Steel or CRS Construction