These versatile wall modules provide a Class 100 Horizontal Air flow source, ideal to create many different types of enclosures or tunnel systems. Modules can be grouped side by side forming entire areas of full HEPA coverage from floor to ceiling. Optional white powder coated steel frame assembly with integrated ceiling and wall panels are adaptable to form various size and system configurations. Wall module blowers with prefiltered intake grilles may be top or back mounted. We recommend the top mounted blower when units are placed against a wall and/or floor space is at a premium. Should ceiling to floor HEPA coverage be required, and ease of maintenance is important, select the rear mounted blower. Horizontal flow wall modules are available in eight standard sizes. Custom sizes and configurations upon requests.
- HEPA filter which eliminates 99.99% of particles 0.3 microns and larger.
- Disposable 1″ prefilter housed in a white steel easy load intake grille.
- 90 f.p.m. face velocity ±20%.
- Constructed of 3/4″ non-shedding plastic laminate board.
- High capacity direct drive motor/blowers.
- Perforated aluminum protective filter screen.
- Air velocity adjustable range 50-110 F.P.M.
- Sound level 62 DBA @ 90 F.P.M.
- Operating Limits: Starting static pressure = 0.52″ W.G. @ 90 F.P.M.
- Terminal Static Pressure: 1/2″ W.G.
- All filters are PSL challenged at factory for leak testing.
- Unit performance meets or exceeds standard as specified in federal standard 209E & IES-RP- CC002.
- All electrical components are U.L. listed.
- Weight: 28 Lbs – 2′ x 2′
10″ Collar to Duct
Fluorescent Flow thru Light Fixture
Prefabricated Wiring Package with Remote Control Panel
Remote Magnehelic Guage
Optional Voltages in 230 V/60 Hz and 277 V/60 Hz
Pre-installed Power Cord and Plug