Clean Room Depot’s HFC series Horizontal Laminar Flow Workstations are designed to provide Class 100 clean air environments, suitable for testing, manufacturing, mixing and inspection procedures in various high-tech industries. Clean HEPA filtered air flows outward horizontally across work area, pushing out particles and preventing contamination from entering. This completely self-contained system, is ergonomically designed and is equipped with accessible controls providing a comfortable, work efficient environment. The standard unit features an integrated work surface for normal operations or may be equipped with an optional isolated work surface ideal for applications requiring vibration control. The HFC series workstations come in ten standard sizes with many features and options to suit your application.
- HEPA filter which eliminates 99.99% of particles 0.3 microns and larger.
- Disposable 1″ prefilter housed in a white steel easy load intake grille.
- Fluorescent light fixture, 125 foot-candles at work surface.
- 90 f.p.m. face velocity ±20%.
- Constructed of 3/4″ non-shedding plastic laminate board.
- Clear acrylic side panels.
- High capacity direct drive motor/blowers.
- Solid state variable speed control to adjust air flow.
- Separate blower and light switches.
- 8′ grounded power cord.
Stainless Steel Construction
Stainless Steel Work Surface
Polypropylene Work Surface