Clean Room Depot ducted ceiling HEPA modules provide a low cost easy to install alternative that can create a wide range of clean room environments from class 100k to class 1. HEPA modules are designed to utilize ducted air flow from existing HVAC systems or from remote air supply blowers via 10″ or 12″ duct collars. These sturdy, low maintenance units are constructed of rigid anodized aluminum with a pleated water proof and fire retardant filter pack. The filter face is protected by a white epoxy steel grille that includes two ports for leak testing and air flow balancing. Units come ready to install into t-grid ceiling systems and are factory sealed to insure HEPA filter efficiency of 99.99% on .3 micron particles and larger.
- HEPA filter efficiency 99.99% at 0.3 microns or larger
- Factory sealed lightweight all aluminum construction
- Slimline 6″ height
- 10″ diameter duct collar for flex duct connection.
- Two ports for leak testing and air flow balancing
- Micro glass fiber filter media
- Filter is sealed with a fire retardant phosphorous free polyurethane
Roomside Replaceable Filter
12″ Diameter Duct Collar